Sunday, June 28, 2009

Harvest Earth Pictures


The computer is back and I'm back to work.
I still have a lot to do, and I haven't improved on anything in particular.  So I thought I might share some photos.

 
Plant and grow crops!  Water them every day and they will grow!  Also, do you see that floating letter above the mailbox?  That means you have new mail!

Opening the menu looks cool.  A ring of options appears around your character that spins as you make your selection.

You can choose to be a boy or a girl!  And don't worry, both genders can go fishing.  I had to create fishing animations for boys and girls.

You can rent books from the Library for free, then read 'em at home!  Eventually, I'll organize dialogue for every character, so they'll all say interesting things.  You'll be able to talk to them multiple times on the same day and you'll always get a different response.

I created many secrets in this game.  I could tell you, but I would rather just tease you with hints.  I hope you guys are still excited!  :)

Currently, fishing and watering your plants uses stamina, and when you're out, you can't do anything else until you go to bed.  But there's no easy way to see how much Stamina you have.  I'm working on a stamina bar that slowly empties as you do things.  It's going to look awesome.
blog comments powered by Disqus